Orders, payments and shipments
1. BadPony is a retailer operating through an online shop www.badpony.eu. The orders can be placed via internet only. The online shop is owned by the company FROGRIOT Adam Mucha registered under European Tax Identification Number PL613-145-55-08 with the address of ul. Południowa 33a/11, 55-093 Kiełczów, Poland.
2. All products offered on www.badpony.eu are brand-new and free from any physical or legal faults and have been legally introduced to the EU market.
3. All prices indicated on www.badpony.eu include VAT and are expressed in euro (€).
4. A VAT invoice can be issued for every product sold in our online shop upon request of the ordering person.
5. In order to place an order on www.badpony.eu it is required to register and log in on the website with personal user name and password. The account owner is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information.
6. The only possible payment method is via PayPal.
7. Any additional costs related to the payment method are indicated in the “Payment methods” section on www.badpony.eu.
8. The order total is indicated in the shopping cart on www.badpony.eu before confirming the order.
9. BadPony reserves the right to amend prices of products on current basis, as well as to launch or stop promotional actions and sales. Such amendments have no influence on orders placed before the introduction of price changes, promotional actions or sales.
10. In case the product ordered is out of stock or cannot be delivered for any other reason BadPony will inform the ordering person about it by sending an e-mail to the address indicated by the ordering person within time resulting from the provisions of law in force.
11. In case the delivery of part of the order is impossible BadPony will offer to the ordering person:
- order cancellation;
- partly order cancellation (order cancellation of products that cannot be delivered in a specified time);
- order splitting and setting a new date for the part of the order that cannot be delivered within the initial time.
12. In case of order cancellation as indicated in point 11 above, if the order payment has been already effected, BadPony will refund to the ordering person the amount paid (or part of the amount in case of partly order cancellation) according to the provisions of law in force.
13. The products ordered are shipped by means of Poczta Polska as standard or air mail. The ordering person is NOT charged with shipping costs. More details regarding shipment can be found in the “Shipment” section on www.badpony.eu.
14. The orders are delivered within 10 working days after leaving our warehouse. BadPony is not responsible for delivery delays caused by Poczta Polska.
15. In case of wrong or inaccurate address given by the ordering person, BadPony is not responsible for shipment failures or delays to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
16. In case of product defects caused by BadPony, the ordering person should return the product(s) at BadPony’s cost together with the description of the defect(s). The description of the defect(s) must be provided with the use of the return-claim form available for download under the address http://www.badpony.pl/downloads/bp_claim_form_en.docx. The description of the defect(s) must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com. The claim will be handled within 14 days from the date of receiving the defect product(s) and the return-claim form.
17. Information presented on www.badpony.eu does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Polish Civil Code. When placing the order via www.badpony.eu, the ordering person makes a bid for product(s) under the terms included in the product description. The buying contract is considered concluded when the receipt of the goods on the waybill is signed by the consignee.
18. After placing the order the ordering person is obliged to pay the order total to FROGRIOT PayPal account within 3 working days. In the event of a non-payment BadPony reserves the right to cancel the transaction.
19. The present Rules and Conditions define the formal rules for ordering on www.badpony.eu. Placing an order is equivalent to the consent to all provisions and information included in the present Rules and Conditions.
Return - withdrawal
1. Products purchased at BadPony’s online shop can be returned without specifying the reason within 14 days from the product’s collection by the consignee.
2. Product return caused by order withdrawal requires the ordering person to issue a written statement within 14 days from the product’s collection by the consignee. For that purpose the ordering person may use the return-claim form available for download under the address http://www.badpony.pl/downloads/bp_claim_form_en.docx. The statement must be delivered to BadPony via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The direct costs of product return caused by order withdrawal are borne by the ordering person. At the same time, the ordering person is liable for any diminished value of the product(s) resulting from the handling of the product(s) other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product(s).
4. The ordering person who withdrew from the order must return the product(s) to the address: Magazyn BadPony, ul. Brzozowa 23, 52-129 Wrocław, Poland immediately but not later than 14 days after delivering the withdrawal statement. The ordering person may return the order in part or in whole.
5. If a VAT invoice was issued for the returned product(s) it must be attached to the returned product(s).
6. BadPony will refund the order payment within 14 calendar days from the date when the products were returned. Refund will be effected to the PayPal account which was used by the ordering person when paying for the order.
7. In case the returned products cannot be accepted they will be resent to the ordering person at his/her expense.
The claim can be lodged by returning the defect product(s) to the address: Magazyn BadPony, ul. Brzozowa 23, 52-129 Wrocław, Poland and sending the completed return-claim form (available for download under http://www.badpony.pl/downloads/bp_claim_form_en.docx) via e-mail to the address email@example.com. Once the claim is accepted, we will replace the defect product with a new one. In case the replacement is not possible (e.g. when the given product has already left our assortment) we will fully refund the product or we will offer other currently available products. The choice is yours! Please note that we never accept reclamations sent to us with cash on delivery payment method.
1. If a VAT invoice was issued for the reclaimed product(s) it must be attached to the returned product(s).
2. BadPony gives a 12-month guarantee for all its products.
3. Every claim is handled within 14 days from the moment we receive the defect product(s) and the completed return-claim form. The decision about accepting or not-accepting the claim will be taken within the 14-days-period.
4. Differences resulting from individual computer settings of the ordering person (colour, screen settings, proportions etc.) cannot be accepted as a valid claim reason.
5. Only latent defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer can be a subject of a valid claim.
Check carefully every order you receive
Irrespective of the delivery method please check carefully every delivery. Should it be damaged you must open the package in the courier’s presence. In case of content damage the consignee must provide the courier with damage protocol including all identified defects. Damage protocol will serve as a basis for the claim against the delivery service. This kind of claim cannot be accepted by BadPony without the damage protocol. We cannot accept any liability for damaged products that have been accepted on the delivery.
BadPony online shop owned by FROGRIOT Adam Mucha, registered under European Tax Identification Number PL613-145-55-08, with the address of ul. Południowa 33a/11, 55-093 Kiełczów, collects data of the ordering persons entered by them during the registration process on www.badpony.eu exclusively for the purposes of correct order preparation, transaction records and to contact the ordering persons about the order, shipment and BadPony offer. Personal data of persons registered on www.badpony.eu are not made available to third parties except Poczta Polska to the extent it is necessary to ensure correct shipment. Every ordering person has the right to inspect their data transferred to BadPony at any time, as well to the right to request the correction or removal of their data from BadPony’s database.